Director of Client Services
IQS Research – Louisville, KY Area
IQS Research is looking for a Director of Client Services to join and help lead our team. This position is responsible for meeting current client needs through the utilization of nationally recognized research practices as well as proactively cultivating new client relationships. This candidate needs to demonstrate a combination of intellectual curiosity, professional presence, technical aptitude, and project management ability.
Our ideal candidate needs to be able to excel across multiple disciplines.
- – Interact with clients from diverse industries to ensure ongoing research needs are being met
- – Design research projects based on client needs and research practices
- – Oversee research projects and ensure appropriate progress including:
- – Develop or modify research instruments using best practices for research design
- – Oversee data collections status for projects and work to resolve any issues as necessary
- – Oversee and guide analysis plans and analysis results
- – Interpret research results
- – Author and/or edit client reports or presentations
- – Present results to client and client team including:
- – Preparing final presentation materials as needed
- – Preparing and delivering oral and visual presentations to convey the results of the research
- – Assist with ongoing needs of the client after the conclusion of the project
- – Proactively identify and develop new client relationships within the current IQS verticals
- – Interpret and translate client needs into research requirements
- – Negotiate new agreements and renew existing agreements
- – Coordinate and oversee data collections efforts including working with external resources and internal team members to collect data using online, telephone, and in-person methodologies.
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Physical Requirements):
- – Bachelor’s degree in sociology, psychology, marketing, business administration or another related field preferred.
- – Previous marketing research or analytical experience required.
- – Strong understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods and practices
- – Ability to understand client needs and translate those needs into research objectives
- – Ability to proactively commit to task; Self directed, strong results orientation, able to make decisions in the moment
- – Strong ability to interact and present to senior level executives
- – Exceptional skill at oral and written communications
- – Ability to project a professional, and confident work image
- – Strong ability to understand data analytics, and reporting their findings through use of various tools (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- – Sitting for extended periods to input and read from a computer screen
- – Some local and regional travel is required
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Benefits include: medical insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, retirement plan, paid vacation, holidays, and sick time, numerous team events annually.
To apply, please send a current resume and cover letter to Shawn Herbig (firstname.lastname@example.org).
About IQS Research
IQS Research is celebrating 20 years as an industry leader in primary research. We are an applied research and data analytics firm providing human capital analytics, public policy research, and business strategy insights. Our clients use our survey-based findings to create better leaders, better communities, and better companies. IQS Research’s findings have influenced most of the major initiatives in this community and many of the major companies. We are the trusted partner that decision makers rely on, not just to answer questions, but to enable meaningful change.
IQS Research is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.